Mon. April 17, 2023: The College Fair is Back!
Essay Coaching is excited to answer your questions at the first Ann Arbor/Saline College and Career Fair since 2019!
Please attend this free fair on Monday April 17, 2023 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Pioneer High School, 601 West Stadium Boulevard, Ann Arbor, MI.
This is a great opportunity for 9-12th graders and their families! Meet college reps and ask questions. All high school parents and students will learn a great deal and younger siblings enjoy this fun, fast-moving process.
Come by the Essay Coaching table, pick up a helpful handout, ask questions about Essay Coaching and say hello to Essay Coaches Debbie Merion and Sarah Robbins!
- How do you help students write a strong essay?
- When is the best time for a student to start writing an essay?
- How many sessions will my daughter or son need?
- Have you ever written a helpful book about getting into college? 🙂
- Where do I start? (Quick answer: commonapp.org)
Answers are free! So is the college fair! This is a valuable event for any college-bound student or parent.
Can’t make it but still have questions about Essay Coaching? Write email@example.com