Mon. April 17, 2023: The College Fair is Back!
Essay Coaching is excited to answer your questions at the first Ann Arbor/Saline College and Career Fair since 2019!
Please attend this free fair on Monday April 17, 2023 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Pioneer High School, 601 West Stadium Boulevard, Ann Arbor, MI.
This is a great opportunity for 9-12th graders and their families! Meet college reps and ask questions. All high school parents and students will learn a great deal and younger siblings enjoy this fun, fast-moving process.
Come by the Essay Coaching table, pick up a helpful handout, ask questions about Essay Coaching and say hello to Essay Coaches Debbie Merion and Sarah Robbins!
Not sure what to ask? Here are some great questions for Debbie and Sarah!
- How do you help students write a strong essay?
- When is the best time for a student to start writing an essay?
- How many sessions will my daughter or son need?
- Have you ever written a helpful book about getting into college? 🙂
- Where do I start? (Quick answer: commonapp.org)
Answers are free! So is the college fair! This is a valuable event for any college-bound student or parent.
Can’t make it but still have questions about Essay Coaching? Write firstname.lastname@example.org