Solving the College Admissions Puzzle: A Guide for Students and Families About College Selection, Essay Writing and High Stakes Testing
Debbie E. Merion, Geraldine Markel, John Boshoven
Are you stressed to the max when you:
- Tackle those daunting college applications?
- Try writing those mystifying application essays?
- Procrastinate studying for those nerve-wracking college admissions tests?
Read this friendly, step-by-step guide to:
- Decide on the right schools for you
- Find your unique voice to write a compelling application essay
- Score your best on high-stakes tests such as the ACT and SAT
- Develop a plan using worksheets
Get practical advice about interactions between students and their parents, counselors, teachers, college personnel and tutors. Discover the strategies that three experts use to help students and their families fit together the pieces of the college admissions process.
Praise for Solving the College Admissions Puzzle
Solving the College Admissions Puzzle is a Gold Medal Winner of the Global Ebook Awards.
“Expert advice to college-bound students and their parents. This easy-to-read book addresses all of the most-asked questions with insight, humor and honesty. It’s a must read!” — Ted Spencer, University of Michigan Associate Vice Provost and Executive Director, Undergraduate Admissions
“What a wonderful book! As the parent of a graduating high school senior, I only wish I’d had it a few years earlier!” –Lisa Pasbjerg, DCSW. CMC, PCC. President and CEO, Focused Coaching.