3 Resources To Ensure College Success
Have you been recently accepted to college? Congrats! After the long process of selecting, applying to, and choosing colleges, the world is now gifted with another college student! As you may have heard from Spider-Man’s Uncle Ben, “with great power comes great responsibility.” You, and any college students you know, may find these three resources helpful:
- Successful College Student’s Pyramid–How to be efficient with your college day
- New College Graduates At Work–Salaries by college major
- Thirty-seven highest paying jobs in America
- Successful College Student’s Pyramid: This straightforward infographic can help all college students — first years and fourth years alike — organize their priorities. Thinking about how much time you have available, and consciously choosing what you want to fill that time, can help you be more productive and successful in college.
- New College Graduates At Work: This publication from the U.S Department of Education looks at bachelor’s degree recipients and explores overall employment rates, relatedness of employment to college major, and employment outcomes based on college major. Current students may find this data helpful when thinking about their career paths.
- Thirty-seven highest paying jobs in America: When choosing your major and your career path, potential salaries may factor into the decision as well as your passion for a subject. This list gives a brief idea of some of the career paths that may end up having higher salaries. Some of the highest-paying jobs may surprise you!
Good luck in college, and remember to have fun!
Need more assistance with writing your college application essay? Check out the free Essay Coaching quizzes here. Would you like to work with an award-winning writer who helps businesses, authors and students tell their story in a compelling, meaningful way? Write Debbie Merion: Debbie@EssayCoaching.com