Panel for High School Parents: "Grief and Loss: Supporting our Students"
When: 6:30 p.m. Jan. 26, 2017
Where: Slauson Middle School Auditorium, 1019 W Washington St, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
It’s been a tough year for Ann Arbor students, in the wake of dealing with five student deaths this year. How can parents help?
1. Attend the panel presentation mentioned above at Slauson.
2. Read this MLIVE news story on the situation.
3. Consult https://grievingstudents.org/ for resources and advice.
4. Hug your kids, listen to them, and spend time with them.
5. Call your teen’s school counselor if you have any questions. They are there to help!
Photo from MLIVE.